Do The Pop #1 (Seattle, 1995 72 pages, offset)
Great mid-90’s punk fanzine from Seattle that hails proto-punk like Droogs and MC5, first wave punk like Radio Birdman, Alan Milman Sect, Dead Boys, and second wave like Consumers or Sham 69. No pop punk, these guys were probably freaks for In The Red and Crypt Records from the time and the approach was somewhat similar to early Ugly Things: exhaustive research and reportage on the cream of an era.
- dershasho likes this
- ratscabies likes this
- punkworship reblogged this from distortmag
- isick likes this
- dissent82 reblogged this from distortmag
- ratscars likes this
- negativexdegree likes this
- slavegrrrl said: satans rats!
- slavegrrrl likes this
- amipunkyet likes this
- churchofmeat reblogged this from distortmag and added:
- porkmagazine likes this
- leatherdemon likes this
- distortmag posted this